글번호

감대현, 「김삿갓 한시의 정본화와 동시에 대하여」, 『태동고전연구』51호, 한림대학교 태동고전연구소, 2023.12.

작성일
수정일
작성자
최옥정
조회수

감대현, 「김삿갓 한시의 정본화와 동시에 대하여」, 태동고전연구51호, 한림대학교 태동고전연구소, 2023.12. 

국문 초록 

연구를 하면서 자료를 확보하는 일은 매우 중요하다. 이는 자료학적인 면에서뿐만 아니라, 그 내용도 얼마든지 새로운 해석을 할 수 있도록 만들기 때문이다. 이제 김삿갓 연구는 자료확충, 진위 판별, 외국어 번역을 포함한 한시 번역 등을 전면적으로 검토할 시기가 되었다. 이 글에서는 이러한 문제의식을 바탕으로 김삿갓의 새로운 자료 확충 문제를 중점적으로 다루었다. 이를 위하여 새로운 자료원이 필요하다고 생각한다. 말하자면 19세기 김삿갓 당시의 혹은사후 가까운 시기에 남아있던 필사본 시집 자료들을 좀 더 적극적으로 검토하여 새로운 ‘김삿갓 시(詩)의 정본화’를 이루어야 할 필요가 있다. 이 글은 그러한 생각을 가지면서, 그 일부필자가 진행하였던 일과 앞으로의 과제를 다룬 논문이다. 과체시라고 알려진 작품들을 더 포괄적인 의미에서 동시(東詩)라고 부르고자 한다. 이 동시는 앞으로 더 확충하여 나가면 상당수의 새로운 김삿갓 작품을 추가할 수 있으리라 여겨진다. 그러한 작품의 한 예로 적벽(赤壁) 관련 김삿갓의 새로운 작품을 예로 들어서 설명하였다. 김삿갓의 적벽 관련 동시는 현재 8수가 발견되고 있다. 그중에 「장유적벽탄유객무주(將遊赤壁 歎有客無酒)」라는 동시 작품을 좀 더 구체적으로 살펴보았다. 말하자면 김삿갓 시의 전집을만들면서 정본화를 이루기 위하여는, 먼저 동시 작품의 자료 확충이 절대적으로 중요한 일이라는 점을 말하고자 한다

영문 초록 

Kimsatgat was a poet who worked in the late Cho Seon dynasty. His original name is Kim Byoung Yeon(金炳淵1807-1863) and he was alternatively called Kim Lib(金笠) which was another nickname. He always wore a bamboo hat, which led him to be called with the alternative nickname. He was born as a descendant of An Dong(安東) Kim Si(金氏)who was a family in power those days. However, his family perished as his grandfather, Kim Yik Soon (金益淳, ? - 1812) surrendered to the rebel forces during Hong Gyoung Rae's revolt (in 1811). It is now time for a comprehensive review of Kimsatgat's research, including expanding sources, determining authenticity, and translating Hanxi into foreign languages. Based on these issues, this article focuses on the issue of expanding new sources for Kimsatgat. For this purpose, I believe that a new source is needed. In other words, it is necessary to more actively examine the manuscript poetry collections that remained at the time of Kimsatgat in the 19th century or near the time of his death to create a new ‘canonization of Kimsatgat's poetry’. With this in mind, this paper discusses some of the work that has been done and future tasks. I would like to refer to the works known as guache poetry in a more comprehensive sense as synchronized poetry. It is believed that this canon could be expanded in the future to include a significant number of new works by Kimsatgat. As an example of such a work, I will describe a new work by Kimsatgat about the Red Wall[赤壁]. There are currently eight poems about red walls by KimSatgat. Among them, we took a closer look at one of them, 「將遊赤壁歎有客無酒」. In order to create a complete anthology of Kimsatgat's poetry, I would like to point out that it is absolutely essential to expand the data of Dongsi[東詩l.

키워드 

김삿갓, 金炳淵, 정본화, 東詩, 赤壁

첨부파일
첨부파일이(가) 없습니다.